A Waterfront Family Resort in Kennebunkport, Maine
Welcome to The Nonantum Resort, where the best of Kennebunkport, Maine is literally at your feet. Located on Ocean Avenue within walking distance of shops, restaurants and Colony Beach, our family resort has been a trusted Maine vacation destination for over a century. Thanks to our dedicated staff, life is just more comfortable here. We have everything you need for an unforgettable escape, and if peace and privacy are all you require, we’re happy to offer that too.
Relax. Recharge. Reconnect.
Our historic family resort in Kennebunkport is perched along a bend in the Kennebunk River where lobster boats are moored between trips out to sea and recreational water craft glide by throughout the day. Kick back in one of our Adirondack chairs to take in the gorgeous water views or stroll along our expansive property that includes a private dock and beach. We have plenty of on-site activities for every member of your family and our swimming pool is the perfect place to relax together and make new friends. When you’re ready to explore the nearby Kennebunkport attractions, the In-Town Trolley stops at the front door of our Kennebunkport hotel every hour while our own shuttle bus makes regular runs to the local beaches and to the restaurants and shops in Dock Square. (Our shuttle is unfortunately not operating in 2020 due to covid.)
From Points South:
The Nonantum Resort is about a 90-minute drive from Boston Logan International Airport (BOS). There is also regional Amtrak Downeaster train service with seasonal stops in nearby Wells.
- Take I-95 N to Exit 19 Wells and follow US-1 N for two miles.
- Take a right onto State Rte 9E and follow through two traffic lights into Kennebunkport’s Dock Square.
- Take a right onto Ocean Avenue and continue .4 miles to our resort on the right.
From Points North:
The Nonantum Resort is about a 30-minute drive from The Portland Jetport (PWM).
- Follow Maine Turnpike (I-95 South) to Exit 32, Biddeford/Rt 111 Exit.
- Go straight at the traffic light at the intersection of Route 111 and continue 1 mile to the next set of lights.
- Turn right onto Rt.1 South and follow approximately 3 miles to the next set of traffic lights.
- Turn left onto Log Cabin Road (Log Cabin Road becomes Arundel Road then becomes North St.) and follow for approximately 6 miles (passing the Seashore Trolley Museum half-way) into Kennebunkport.
- Take a right onto Pearl Street. Go 100 yards and take a left onto Ocean Avenue.
- The Nonantum Resort is .4 miles on the right.